Monday 13 June 2011

Back in the Saddle

My Debut Account (Blog Thoughts From Abroad) has unfortunately lost its identity following a very unpleasant 'hacking' episode last week. I won't bore you with the details but if something calling itself 'Jack' ever presents on your doorstep whining about being left out in the cold, please present in return my compliments of the season and blast it to smithereens with your blunderbuss.

I continue Blogging with the attached  word 'Moor' instead of 'More' because it is entirely appropriate to do so and those of you who understand my occasional need to pun will forgive me.  The rest can go hang, and please use enough rope to take 'Jack' with you.

It is now 02.00 in the morning and I can't sleep. A waxing gibbous moon (full on the 15th) has just sailed slowly down through the silhouette of trees beyond the fields and the owls are calling.  It's a beautiful night and I want to be out there. I'll leave you now, to walk the tracks and the peace of the unsleeping Moor, where the word 'hacking' takes on a completely different meaning.

4 comments:

  1. Back in the saddle hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to read much moor from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes with the new blog and I'll be on the lookout for Jack!

    ReplyDelete