Sunday 23 November 2014

The Middle-Kays

I've recently stumbled upon a Blogsite I really should have found long ago: bigblackhairydog.blogspot.co.uk. (Huh, that's sposed to show up as a 'take me there' line you can click on to get you there quicko-like, but since it has failed to do so, so you'll just have to type it in for yourself.)
It's full of the character from some of my favourite Christmas cards which come each year from my cousin (another one) who is a children's book illustrator. She's one of the 'Middle-Kays' I mentioned in September.
The 'character' is a ... well, he's a big black hairy dog and he's gorgeous and since I've found the site I've been wandering around in it giggling inanely.
Go take a look.
I need to Blog more often if I'm to get any street cred at all!
I can't get back into my original site (BlogThoughtsFromABroad.blogspot.co.uk) to write anything in that because I closed it down when I got 'acked a few years ago and they won't let me open it up again. So I must just bash on with this one, only a little more frequently.
My diary-journal is full, but this is empty. Must try harder.
Still faffing around with the next Serial and still failing to get the glue to stick.
The sewing machines (I have two of them now) are arguing over which one is going to make my next piece of ... artwork. The Toyota would win, but it's going in to service next week so the 1928 Kenbar looks like getting the job.
I'll let you know what 'appens, and I might even get some photos of previous creations (I only started in February!) just to prove I've not been entirely idle while the writing has been on hold.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment